Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How Much Is A Hard Drive In Radio Shack

Grundriss Erdgeschoss




Bauetappen des Schlosses Sargans, soweit sie sich aufgrund von Beobachtung am Mauerwerk ergeben (Eckverbände, Strukturunterschiede, Mörtelvergleiche). Da es heute noch so ist, dass ein Haus in der Regel nach einem Besitzerwechsel renoviert oder erweitert wird, habe ich versucht, die Bauetappen möglichen Bauherrschaften zuzuweisen (Siehe Zeittafel).
Schwarz/grau und schraffiert: Wohnturm, um 1150
Blau: Bergfried und Ringmauer, Hugo I., Begründer des Hauses Montfort († um 1230)?
Lila: Verstärkung des Torbereiches (Torturm?) und östlichster Teil des Hinteren Schlosses Graf Rudolf I. († um 1243), Begründer des Hauses Will Berg, the widow of clemency von Kyburg 1248 is called "de Comitissa Sanegans" or Hartmann I., Graf von Werdenberg-Sargans († 1264)? In the first half of the 13th Century are also mentioned gentlemen of Sargans: 1228 a "dominus Reingerus", 1237 a Heinricus, dictus de Tremil Sanigannis, Miles, 1253, "H. de Sargans, miles "(F. Perret, 1100 years parish Sargans). There were lords of the castle?
Salmon Red: renovations to the tower, after fire 1281 (see tower facade). Elisabeth von Kreiburg-Ortenburg, widow Hartmann I, as representative of the still underage Rudolf II
orange: are over parts of the palace collapsed in 1459, built by Count Rudolf IV (of the 1337 the "vestibular molds to all, castle and stat") received, Count Hans I. and Henry II v. Sargans?
Green: Reconstruction in 1460 under the Earl George and William.
yellow (in the front view without color): Palas new 1506/10 Federal through the villages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment