More and more contemporaries
turn out to be a sponger. The methods are more insidious, ruthless and shameless. Are you Nanche an inch, they pull the arm from a directly. With me is now over!
The German Cornelia A. Egypt enjoys hours of conversations with me about Skype and multilateral mails for weeks. All free, of course!
When she arrives in Panama, she asks me in the evening for an interview at her hotel. Free, of course! I also get her a lawyer, free of course. For this I must be 50 km to go to her hotel, I it was also concerned, it's free of course! It's getting late, I have to stay at the hotel, go back the next day to my house, 100 km away. All free, of course!
you can pay me to eat and also the accommodation, travel expenses anyway. It will not even ask what costs had been, it is a matter of course that I must be very glad to be doing everything for others. Free, of course.
So, that was the last time in my life that I've taken advantage. The rules I set up now. Who wants, ok, who does not want to, ok too.
who would in future take my services, who pay the cost in advance. I say in advance what it costs and describe exactly what to do, then he can still consider whether he can not contact (free) to another, cheaters running around all over the world, including here in Panama are there are a few of them.
I am really angry that my help is in this form used more and abused. But if I should spend my own money even for others, it makes me more and more widely at an inner resentment. I can live very well without help others have.
information? Of course!
exploit? No!
It is an end to this kind of funny!
greeting
Ramiro
0 comments:
Post a Comment