It appears that the bombardment with hygiene proposals, (or rules?) we were exposed to weddings of swine flu, but lasting success. Or do we just all "clean" be. Anyway, was at least in the States now found that increasing numbers of women and men wash their hands in public toilets. (I fear that this is not necessarily synonymous with "leaving the toilet clean"). In any case
were surveyed 6,000 people in various U.S. states and came out 85% of men wash their hands after using the toilet. 77% were in 2007. For women, there were as many as 93%. (In 2007, it 88Prozent)
were surveyed 6,000 people in various U.S. states and came out 85% of men wash their hands after using the toilet. 77% were in 2007. For women, there were as many as 93%. (In 2007, it 88Prozent)
The message has got
is surprising, according to the microbiologists who performed the study that more and more People wash their hands after they have changed, for example diapers, (80% of men and women) and VOR (!) And after cooking and eating. (Respectable 83% of men and 71% of women). Unfortunately, only 39 percent do so after sneezing and coughing.
Hand washing is especially important to explain how the experts to prevent the transmission of diseases of the digestive tract and the respiratory tract that is easily transmitted via the hands in contact with mucous membranes in eyes, nose and mouth. should wash their hands
be according to the experts something like a reflex action. Soaping and washing - 20 seconds, we would be a good bit of bring on more health.
This may all be beautiful and right. I just wonder, why this still is expected to wash their hands after using the toilet and AFTER the diaper changes. I'm sorry, I keep my body (I'd almost say that regardless of where) clean for as each door handle, each handle in bus and subway for every theater seat, tires, or what else we so everything in the course of the day lightening. So I washed it makes sense to (also) before I go to me or my baby at the laundry. As Claudia Schiffer said: I'm worth.
Source: elmundo.es
Source: elmundo.es
0 comments:
Post a Comment