Today I had a bad day: I am before breakfast (half of seven) was surly and did not improve on the way to work. Especially not by the news on English radio stations, we have then replaced again by meditation music (at half-past eight!) Non- for English but because of the news. And so it goes throughout the morning on ...
Actually, I should write a positive post-tuned, but today I just pack a couple of times on news from the internet for health with the keyword: All messages - and especially numbers - are made of Spain, which is not to say more than that they are just from here, where I live now and you as readers might also. I will not compare today.
happen Every year, approximately 50,000 heart attacks. Only four (!)% Of those affected receive a warning after rehabilitation treatment.
parents whose children are diagnosed with cancer and in this difficult time want to take care of their children, have in 30% of the cases still live with the loss of their jobs.
happen Every year, approximately 50,000 heart attacks. Only four (!)% Of those affected receive a warning after rehabilitation treatment.
parents whose children are diagnosed with cancer and in this difficult time want to take care of their children, have in 30% of the cases still live with the loss of their jobs.
94% of all young people under 18 years are "without difficulty" of alcohol. 70% of them says that they NEVER have been asked for their passports, although the legislation actually forbids the serving and sales to young people.
confirmed 60% of the population that it adopts the well-known and notorious slap in the face with a minor as an effective means for correction, and as a "precaution" to prevent further misdeeds. 49.1% confessed victim of beatings in childhood to have been. 27.9% received corporal punishment "often" or "sometimes" on the part of their parents.
So, that was the yield of news that made me want today pulled down even further. They provide, however, because, fortunately, the sun is shining outside and the same is lunchtime, I get to see them too.
Back to the news: There is still much to do ... Let's do it!
So, that was the yield of news that made me want today pulled down even further. They provide, however, because, fortunately, the sun is shining outside and the same is lunchtime, I get to see them too.
Back to the news: There is still much to do ... Let's do it!
All News: elmundo.es
0 comments:
Post a Comment