ground floor, dungeon
The dungeon was originally accessible only through a small opening in the floor of the entrance floor. Through this hatch also the only natural light penetrated the room. The current access from the palace to the tower is modern, as are the stairs to the 1st Stock (both 1964). The bars are - probably for tactical reasons - in west-east direction, they are in the middle supported by a joist. Every second bar and the strut are from 1280/81, the remaining bars were recovered during the repair of 1505/06.
In the southwest corner of the room joined Probst "digging furrows" on walls of a parallel to the keep-oriented building.
These are the foundations and brickwork of a rising only 2.43 m wide area, the western extension is not tangible because it is hidden by the west wall of the keep. The east and north walls are exposed, its wall thickness is only 52 cm. The building had a ground floor entrance from the east access. Probst had a "patch betonirten soil" found, lying on the same level as the input threshold in the east wall.
excavations in 1964 by Frank Knoll and Hermann Obrecht 2005th (See "The Last First")
Probst also tells of a 8-10 cm thick burnt layer, which is almost everywhere in the keep - let follow - even the older walls. The aforementioned fire therefore likely to have an impact to the ground floor.
first and 2 The two floors upstairs
received only meager light of narrow saddle windows in the south wall. Both the high entrance on the east side and the abortion starting in the south wall of the 1st Dome are original.
The beams of dem 1. bis 5. OG liegen in Nord-Süd-Richtung. Vom Kraggebälk über dem 2. OG ist im Innern nichts zu sehen. Wahrscheinlich wurde es beim Brand um 1280 zerstört oder spätestens bei der Reparatur von 1505/06 entfernt, als man alle Böden vollständig erneuerte.
3. und 4. Obergeschoss
Über dem mit Tuffquadern errichteten Stockwerken sind die Mauern auf allen vier Seiten nur noch ca. 1 m stark. Dadurch werden die Räume weiter, hell und wohnlich: der Bergfried wird zum Wohnturm. Im 3. OG öffnen sich Pforten und Fenster nach allen vier Seiten: ein Doppel- und zwei Einzelfenster in der Südwand, zwei schmale Rundbogenfenster in der Nord- und eines in der Westwand. Auf der West-, Ost- und Nordseite führte je eine Türe auf den Wehrgang. Die West-Türe ist ganz an die Nordwest-Ecke gerückt und nördlich neben der Ost-Türe zeichnen sich Spuren einer steilen Treppe ab. Zwischen dem Doppelfenster und den beiden Einzelfenstern in der Südwand befand sich eine offene Feuerstelle mit Kaminabzug. Der Raum war früher unterteilt: an der Nordwand konnte Probst noch Spuren einer schmalen Trennwand erkennen, die im Süden genau mit der Westkante des Kamins zusammenfällt. Vermutlich war es eine Bohlen/Ständer-Konstruktion wie im Palas von 1506–10. Von einer weiteren Unterteilung in West-Ost-Richtung haben sich keine Spuren erhalten.
Sechs Balken über dem 3. OG datieren von 1280/81 (Da es sich um Lärchenholz handelt, the growth pattern has an atypical (border of the natural spread of larch), the dating is given with reservation). In part, it is re-used beams with notches and wooden pegs stuck. From a beam in the axis of the north door of a lift spindle traces can be seen. You may have heard a boom lift.
All other beams and the wooden floors of the upper floors are from the maintenance position 1901-1906. E. Probst recorded in his recording plans received only a few bars. In 1885 Salomon Voegelin remarked in his castle description, "are missing from the third [tower] stick to the floor, the stairs dagegen sind bis zum Dachraume erhalten».
Auch der 4. Stock ist geräumig und hell. Der rot gefasste Kellenstrich, wie er an den Fassaden auftritt, ist auch hier im Innern erhalten geblieben. Die Brandspuren zeichnen sich hier noch deutlicher ab als an den Fassaden. Mit Ausnahme der Südmauer, wo der Verputz auf Kaminbreite unterbrochen ist, sind die Kellenstriche ohne Unterbruch durchgezogen. Offenbar war der Raum ursprünglich nicht unterteilt. Die farbige Behandlung der Wände hebt sich deutlich von den übrigen Räumen des Turmes ab. Es dürfte sich daher um einen Festsaal handeln (Feierte hier der berüchtigte Graf Rudolf II. 1323, als er den gekidnappten Bischof von Basel gegen Lösegeld wieder los war?).
Gegen Süden hatten ursprünglich drei Öffnungen bestanden: ein rundbogiges Türchen, welches zu einem Aborterker f
Bei der Wiederherstellung nach dem Brand wurde der beschädigte Verputz nicht ausgebessert, weil der Saal vermutlich in niedrige Kemenaten or chambers was divided Bohlen (Then his successful coup would have to Rudolf II celebrated in another room have ...). Probably because the plaster was protected behind the wall boards now, he's survived in this state. Two notches lying in the south wall, OK Pietra rasa masonry were no loopholes, but vents between ceiling beams and joists. Such venting notches are for example also present in the Unterhof Diessenhofen.
south wall 5th OG. The water hammer from Melserplatten draws the line of the gable roof. In the walled battlements. At the height of the eaves of the pinnacles of light stripes mortar collar to the pocket roof. Photo A. Hidber 1992nd
northeast corner in the 5th OG. Eave purlin negative of the (center), its left with bricks plugged negative of a gargoyle (?). On the prints Pfettennegativ wide wood shingles are visible. On the north wall as water hammer walled Melserplatten (top right). Photo A. Hidber 1992nd
description of the roofs, see "Keep, appearance."
0 comments:
Post a Comment