Die Zweifel eines Serienjunkies
I love series. Meanwhile, I got rid of my TV completely and just look more series, one by one, in echelon. Primarily with women's series, Gilmore Girls, ER, Greys Anatomy, Men in trees, but also passionately Heroes, Scrubs, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, My Name is Earl or - quite amazing! - Black Books.
has now happened to me I should necessarily Alias \u200b\u200blook, first, the rest is just summer break anyway, secondly, it is exciting, and thirdly, David Anders with (and I am suffering from Heroes David Anders withdrawal ;-)). But somehow I feel
Agentenkram this a bit on my nerves. Given that random innocent people (port workers, hotel employees, civilians, security personnel, etc.) umgenietet, of course, the good guys after not the slightest scratch, the bad guys are right dead - only the are properly evil regularly in abstruse arguments suddenly alive again the mat.
agents constantly change the page, Mrs. Garner has no waist and somehow the U.S. government apparently too much money for the procurement comic artifacts.
But what annoys you most: the agents can do everything. They operate flight times in passing bullets from the bodies, chop into computer and security systems, are familiar with all the martial arts from this earth, decipher land planes, 500 years old embassies - and of course they speak any language. Nepalese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, English, Japanese, Italian, French, and of course German. However, it goes to the German audience no word if Sydney Bristow is apparently so any accent (haha!) agreed in Germany.
Und was das Allernervigste ist: Als deutscher Zuschauer versteht man nicht einmal die Deutschen in der Serie. Ist es wirklich zuviel verlangt, für die wenigen Szenen in Deutschland deutsche Statisten zu nehmen? Gibt es sowenige Menschen in Amerika, die halbwegs Deutsch können?!
Und dann wollen die uns weissmachen, die Agenten würden mal eben die Sprachen verschiedenster Sprachfamilien erlernen?! Wenns nicht so traurig wäre, wäre es richtig lustig: Hier sehen Sie die grenzenlose Selbstüberschätzung der Amerikaner:
Im Gegensatz dazu, bei Scrubs: Dr. Elliot Reid (hier besonders adorable talking!) Super German, but also has German ancestors :-) (unfortunately, we speak American extras who are to represent German , almost incomprehensible! WHY? Does America not plump, sparsely hairy Germans who want to put on scrubs in a bed and say three sentences? which we can borrow some.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment