Zurück zu Mami ...
live all alone is great - I love it. I love my very cute mini-apartment that is up to the top crammed with books, clothes and toys.
But today I will like to go back to Mom. I have a fever and sore throat - I had no fever for ages and had forgotten how horrible it feels ..
must because any shit I climb down from the high bed, going to the pharmacy was accompanied by Heulkrämpfen, no one forces me to drink, or what to eat, no one washes in between times fast my sheets or my pajamas, when all is full of sweat. No one drags me to the doctor tomorrow, and gives me the feeling that I somehow create it all. And no one feels sorry for me
really sleep and tells me that everything will be all right. Mami ... :-(
0 comments:
Post a Comment