Das Flo-Prinzip
I call it Flo-principle, named after the guy who started the first order (and hopefully not read it here).
One is single, but would like to change that. The biological clock is ticking and the mighty worried relatives to ask whether one because "no one would have still found". Well. Then one learns
know someone who vote in external conditions, they meet, and so on. Unfortunately, I always want more than the male counterpart.
the end, I am sitting in front of the phone in any case, waiting to ring, or in front of StudiVZ and click 120 times a minute on "intelligence". I walk through the districts, in which the person resides, had absurd dreams which occur in white horse and shining armor. I regularly go into places that I can not stand. I read ETA Hoffmann. I hear Metal.
That goes a few weeks so the calls are sparse, impersonal messages. Eventually I find my long lost again believed self-respect.
I call my sisters to emerge from the new insight that I have all niocht necessary. I declare that I am is enough. I give up. That he can take time.
And on the same day, often a few minutes later to report the guy who writes flowery things, promises that we make and, icq makes periodic ah-oh, and my phone ding-dong. The self-esteem is blown away and I'm back to 15 years of hormone noodle, without control of their feelings.
The Flo-principle. And Flo is eigentich an amateur bungler, for that matter, It's going to, I met the master. I should rename the principle.
drink Enjoy cocktails, asshole.
0 comments:
Post a Comment